Today, most organizations have started their digital transformation and wish to bring their staff with them. They want to become a more collaborative and agile workplace but quickly find out that this journey is arduous. Most of them are looking for ways to make sense of and to communicate their vision.
I started to work as a consultant 15 years ago (BBDO Corporate, Hopscotch, European School of Administration, Eurocontrol, European Commission). Throughout my career, I developed a passion for transforming businesses with the people that made them. Have a look at my profile on LinkedIn.
- I have successful experience in working with highly complex organizations, multilingual, multicultural, political, in appearance rigid with unappealing content.
- I also worked for commercial brands, such as Pepsi, Guinness, Wrigley’s, or for very technical topics, such as the Air Transport Industry. No matter what business you are in, I will understand it and offer a strategy fit for purpose.
- On top of this, I spent some years promoting digital collaboration, social communication and new ways of working in very complex organizations.
- Innovative Communication: how to be efficient in today’s changing world
- Community management
- Communities of practice
- Digital Collaboration (Wiki Confluence, SharePoint, Jive, Yammer…)
- Digital Transformation & Digital Competence
- Responsive Organizations (co-organiser of the responsive organizations meet-ups in Brussels)
- Social Media (how to get business value from social media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Staff Engagement